Loren Robertson Productions
Video Services for Performance
SF Bay Area – Los Angeles – San Diego
Part-time Assistance: Client Relations and Marketing
Join a small team of video peeps helping to keep the arts alive in California!
Great side work that can be completed remotely!
As the Client Relations Manager at Loren Robertson Productions, you will clarify and streamline communications with our clients, delighting the art makers and shakers we love and need for a more humane earth. You will also engage in arts marketing strategies and contribute to the growing archive and client pool of a huge variety of dance, theater, music and live events.
Here’s a collage of the events captured last year:
You can also browse through our BLOG to get a sense of the kinds of projects we work on.
- Set up monthly newsletters
- Set up contracts with clients (avg. 5 contracts/month)
- Post-show/project client follow up and thank yous
- Set up blog posts every other week
- Weekly FB, Twitter and Instagram posts
- Light project management
- Assist with rebranding and SoCal marketing campaign
- Weekly check in with owner (can be done remotely)
- owns a functional Mac computer
- able to respond to emails within 1 business day
- experience in the performing arts in some form
- lives in California, preferably the Bay Area or San Diego
- basic knowledge of graphic design
- familiar with social networking sites (FB, Twitter, Instagram)
- extremely comfortable with spreadsheets and computer/internet navigation
- experience with marketing campaigns
- experience with Mailchimp
- experience with Word Press admin
- experience with project management and/or Asana (or similar software)
- You like to create systems for better efficiency
- You like to clarify things into simple step-by-step tasks and then bring them to completion (you have excellent follow through)
- You are able to portray warmth in emails while also being direct and clear
- You are reliable and calming in a professional setting
- You like a flexible schedule
- It feels good to you to acknowledge people
- You care about the health of arts ecology in communities
- We like open and direct communication
- We like to capture meaningful performances and gatherings of people
- We like vivid, colorful imagery
- We like organization in all forms
- We like clarifying and simplifying procedures
- We like completing things
- We like projects and tasks to be clear and doable
- We like to learn about new developments in the video/technology field
- We help artists get funding by crafting beautiful videos of their work and/or being a technical ally to DIY folks
Pay and Schedule:
$20/hr – 20hrs/month (avg 5hrs/week)
flexible schedule, set weekly meeting day/time with owner (can meet remotely)
How to Apply:
Answer the following questions in an email + send resume to email@example.com:
- Where do you live and how do you engage in the performing arts community in your city?
- Why do you think this would be a good fit for you?
- Do you meet all the Requirements? (feel free to extrapolate)
- What software experience do you have?
- Do you have any graphic design experience personally or professionally? (feel free to send an example or 2)
- What other jobs/work are you committed to at the moment? (i.e. how would this work fit into your life?)